We respect your privacy and are committed to the protection of personal information. The purpose of this policy is to describe the way that we collect, store, use and protect information that can be associated with you or another specific natural or juristic person, and can be used to identify you or that person (personal information).
This policy applies to you if you are:
- a visitor to this website; or
- a customer who has ordered or requested the goods or services that we provide from one of our stores or via our online platforms.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this policy:
- Account means a unique account created for you to access this website or parts of this website.
- Cookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile or any other device. One of their many functions is to the keep details of your browsing history.
- Device means any device that can access this website, such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of BRANDO, third party companies or individuals employed by BRANDO to facilitate this website or perform services related to this website, or to assist BRANDO in analysing how this website is used.
- Third Party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use this website.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of this website, or from the website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using this website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using this website, as applicable.
1.1. We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
1.2. Should you decide to register as a user on this website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to:
1.2.1. your name and surname;
1.2.2. your email address;
1.2.3. your physical address;
1.2.4. your gender;
1.2.5. your mobile number; and
1.2.6. your date of birth.
1.3. Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to keep your personal information updated.
1.4. You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
1.5. Subject to clause 1.6 below, we will not, without your express consent:
1.5.1. use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
188.8.131.52. in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of goods;
184.108.40.206. to contact you regarding current or new goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
220.127.116.11. to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
18.104.22.168. to improve your experience on this website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us; or
1.5.2. disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out
22.214.171.124. to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via this website, email or any other method, for the ordering of goods or when delivering goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us in communicating with you properly and efficiently;
1.6. We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
1.7. We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) that have access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations (save as permitted herein) in relation to your personal information.
1.8. We will –
1.8.1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
1.8.2. take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
1.8.3. provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
1.8.4. promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
1.8.5. provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request;
1.8.6. upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control; and
1.8.7. not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
1.9. BRANDO undertakes to never sell or make your personal information available to any third party, other than as provided for in this policy, unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, BRANDO reserves the right to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes, or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
1.10. Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
1.11. If you disclose your personal information to a third party, such as an entity that operates a website linked to this website or anyone other than BRANDO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION TO THE THIRD PARTY. This is because we do not regulate or control how that third party uses your personal information.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of data collected
Personal information that includes, but is not limited to, the details listed above in clause 1.2.
Usage data is collected automatically when using this website. Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of this website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access this website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit this website, or when you access this website by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third Party Social Media Services
BRANDO allows you to create an account and log in to use this website through the following third party social media services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a third party social media service, BRANDO may collect personal data that is already associated with your third party social media service's account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account. You may also have the option of sharing additional information with BRANDO through your third party social media service's account. If you choose to provide such information and personal data, during registration or otherwise, you are giving BRANDO permission to use, share and store it in a manner consistent with this policy.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
By accepting this policy you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.
You may only send us your own personal information or the information of another data subject where you have their permission to do so.
We may change the terms of this policy at any time by updating this webpage. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on this website or by sending you an email detailing the changes that we have made, and indicating the date that they were last updated. If you do not agree with the changes, then you must stop using this website and our goods or services. If you continue to use this website or our goods or services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted those updated terms.
This website may contain electronic image requests (called a single-pixel GIF or web beacon request) that allow us to count page views and to access cookies. Any electronic image viewed as part of a webpage (including an ad banner) can act as a web beacon. Our web beacons do not collect, gather, monitor or share any of your personal information. We merely use them to compile anonymous information about this website.
- All vouchers purchased from us are governed by these terms.
- No exchange, refund or change will be given for vouchers. Vouchers are not exchangeable, in full or in part, for consideration in cash.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed for the specific product or services described on the voucher.
- Vouchers are valid for the duration stipulated thereon, which shall not be less than ONE YEAR unless otherwise specified. However, as price increases may affect the value of your voucher, you or the recipient of the voucher will be liable to pay the difference between the voucher value and the increased price at the time of presenting the voucher.
- We will not reissue damaged, lost or stolen vouchers.
- We may, from time to time, make discount codes available for redemption against products or services offered for sale on this website (“Discount Codes”).
- Discount Codes are governed by these terms.
- We may with reasonable notice change and/or discontinue the availability of such offer.
- No more than one Discount Code per person may be used and each Discount Code may only be redeemed once.
- Only one Discount Code may be used per purchase.
- Discount Codes are not transferable.
- Unless otherwise stated, a Discount Code may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Discount Codes cannot be redeemed against previous purchases.
- Your use of a Discount Code may be subject to additional criteria.
- Discount Codes cannot be exchanged for cash, and no change will be given for Discount Codes.
- Discount Codes may only be redeemed for the specific product or services to which it relates.
- Discount Codes are only valid for a limited period, which we will communicate to you.
- We will not re-issue damaged, lost or stolen Discount Codes.
Our hosting company hosts this website in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We authorise access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. We implement disaster recovery procedures where appropriate.
We will try to keep the personal information we collect as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes defined in this policy. From time to time the business may request you to update your personal information on this website. You are able to review or update any personal information that we hold on you by accessing your account online, emailing or phoning us.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes explicitly set out in this policy, unless:
- retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
- you have consented to the retention of the record.
During the period of retention, we will abide by our non-disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information. We may retain your personal information in physical or electronic records at our discretion.
Updating or Removing Personal Data
You may choose to adjust or update the personal information you have submitted to us, by contacting us by phone or email.
BRANDO may not be held responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party websites.